House for Sale
Room for 2 Families on 230 Acres with 2 Fantastic Homes
Property ID 1489019It is all here for you! The perfect family lifestyle in the country with it's fabulously renovated homes, situated high on the hill with a superb outlook from each home which are situated a distance apart offering independence to each home. The main home being a 4 bedroom home with the updated modern spacious country kitchen with a large breakfast bar. Master bedroom has an enticing bay widow as well as an en-suite and baby nursery or maybe an office. Polish floors through living areas with ornate plaster ceiling and wood heater helps make this a tremendous family home. The second home is superb and is fully renovated with 2 bedrooms, modern kitchen with Open Plan design and has superb views and large shed with huge annex. Located up against the Great Dividing Range in the picturesque village of Rosevale just south of Rosewood also highly elevated with magnificent views.
• Main Home
• 1 x 4 bedroom Queenslander with en-suite and walk in robe
• Bay window in master bedroom
• Modern kitchen with large 5 burner Blanco Gas stove
• Polished floors through living areas
• Fully Solar 5KW with 15.7 useful hrs
• Back-up 4.5 kva gen set
• 2 x 5,000 gal tanks main home
• Second Home
• 2 bedroom home with large 6 m X 12 m shed
• Fully Solar Powered 6KW with 20 hrs useful capacity
• 10KVA inverter, 70 kwh batteries
• Ceiling fans, air-conditioning, large water tanks
• Dishwasher, Stainless appliances, polished floors
• Large Machinery shed 12m x 9m + 6m Annex
• 2 x 5,000 gal tanks
• Scrub soil country with 3 dams
• Fully fenced with 3 paddocks, yards
• Run some cattle, bikes or 4wd's and have a life!
A complete change in family circumstances has compelled an urgent result!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.