Rural for Sale
When Position Counts!
Property ID 1987807"Beaujo Park" is an amazing property in a near perfect location, moments from the city. Indulge in country-living at its finest, with a sensational 5-bedroom home equipped with countless to experience country living at it's best.
Enjoy 33.5 acres of pristine land in beautiful Karrabin, with multiple living areas, outdoor facilities and complete access to everything you need. The fabulous elevated location has the most outstanding views to Cunningham's Gap making the most pleasurable outlook.
• 33.5 acres elevated, views for as far as the eye can see
• Fantastic location, minutes from Ipswich, schools and major shopping centres and train station
• Superb 5 bedroom brick home with 3 bathrooms and large laundry - Numerous living and entertainment areas to suit all your needs
• Upgraded kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
• Formal dining areas featuring a lounge room which becomes alfresco
• Loaded with storage throughout
• 5.5m x 5.5m covered gazebo with power
• Town water, huge water tank storage, plus dam
• 2 stable complexes with 19 stables, tack room and day yards
• Post and rail fencing, numerous paddocks and enclosures
• Stallion pen with power (4m x 7m) including large day yard and loading ramp
• Full size tennis court, numerous sheds and outbuildings
• Short walk to West Moreton Anglican College
• 2 road frontage, one bitumen and one gravel
• Easy access onto the Warrego Highway
• Approx. only 35 minutes to Brisbane & approx. only 45 minutes to Brisbane Airport
• Owned and well-maintained by one family for 42 years
Book an Inspection today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.